Thursday 12 June 2014

...seriously?


ok in the past 5 days i tried to make 5 igloos... 2 of them didn't even make it till the end... guys i can't make igloos... cp is freaking messing up both my inventory and my igloos... first of all they put my 2012 items right at the back ad my 2013 and 2014 right in the front (which is normal) and everything since i started cp until 2012 is just... mumbled up in the middle... so its harder to recognize where are my items were i need them (i feel like indiana jones trying to find my items now...) and so i made a kingdom... its was ok here it is if you want it 
it didn't let me edit the mistakes i wanted to edit...
and my airport igloo... oh god....
it was the messiest igloo ever! 
and i gave it another chance and edited it... it was ok but then...  
guys I'm not quitting I'm just moving away from igloo making for a while...  if you need any questions why I'm leaving for a while? JUST RE-READ THIS
like... 99 items then this....  I BLAME OBAMA!

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. But I appreciate your attempt in adding innovative elements to your igloo. Good job! :)

    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The desk on the wall LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate that glitch at the end! Your airport has potential. Remove the 'plane' and the trees and just make it an airport without a plane. Also I liked the use of the white puffle tube but put a treadmill inside to look like the luggage is flowing.

    ReplyDelete