Sunday 8 June 2014

Igloo Discoveries #32 : Hunger Games - Catching Fire Cornucopia

Hi guys!!

Recently my friend Milbo1 created this mini-igloo - it's the hunger games catching fire cornucopia (where are the weapons are kept and stuff). I've seen many of these made, but milbo's is very neat and unique :3 

Check it out!
Milbo1's Hunger Games: Catching Fire Cornucopia
I know Milbo would very appreciate if you comment below, personally I think it's a really cool creation.

Cya next time!

-Lil♥


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Milbo! This is such a unique creation and it represents the movie perfectly!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you Lil! I forgot to comment earlier :P. I was about to buy a couple more blue puffle beds cos I ran out for some of the spaces but I forgot. Lazy child, I am. Anywayz thank you and thanks Harry for the comment! Woop!
    P.S. finally something good enough ^U^

    ReplyDelete