Thursday 5 June 2014

Awesome News + Surgery Complete!


O.M.G...

I can't believe I passed, I'm alive guys :D!!!! IT'S LUNA!! (Oh God, what am I doing, it's an igloo blog -.-)

I'm finally back, and the surgery should've been done on SATURDAY, but instead, it was done yesterday! :D

I'm recovering,  this hurts ;-;. 

I'll be posting a looooooooooooooot more from now on, and thanks guys for voting me for author of the month :D!

WELCOME BACK SOFIA, FLIP, AND REM!!!! PARTYYY!! DIWQAID2OPWPDPE2PDOOEPPOD. (Yes, I drank Vodka). 

Bye guys :D!!!

Luna1210

16 comments:

  1. Oh mah gawd! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Glad your back, VODKA PARTY WOOP WOOP! You deserve author of da month tho cos you were making an effort to post when your like ._. !!! Anywayyzz I'm glad your surgery went well and that it was early. Imma see you soon
    <3 Mil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to do a face when I said your like its meant to be like a bored sick face but Google/Blogspot smushed it :|

      Delete
    2. LMAO, and ty <3

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Luna1210! You DID IT!! Congrats :p You totally deserved that Author of the Month. By the way, in case you don't know me, i'm Flipperjay13, or Flip, a past (and hopefully returning!) author on this blog. ;) You put so much effort into blogging and it really impresses me - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flipper! I really like your Puffle Bed Art too :).

      Delete
  3. YAY YOUR OK!! Im so happy that your surgery was a sucess because your a really nice person! I cant wait to see your new igloos! Good luck on recovering. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh glory hallelujah gurl gimme summa dat vodka ova der

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're okay! Welcome back, Luna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luna I'm so glad you're ok :D Congrats on the surgery and I hope you're feeling well and aw well done on author of the month - you earned it! Can't wait to see some great new posts from you too ^.^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great that you made it through your surgery fine :) I'll update the AOTM picture now!

    ReplyDelete