Monday 23 June 2014

#JjoeyxxUpdate

Hey guys it's Nicole Joey, and this is a quick update about my life and more closely my igloos.

As you know, I've been on the blog since March and a quick reminder I will not be leaving anytime soon. Not least in 2014 anyway. As a quick overview of my Youtube shows, I've written the following schedule.

MAGICAL IGLOOS
Currently I'm making my school special and I'm doing the geography and IT classrooms, then the lunch area. Hopefully I can get back to doing this series more often with my last day of school being Friday and 9 weeks off until 1 September which is plenty of time! Hopefully Series 1 will be finished by then. I'll be moving onto different foreign igloos after the school special such as Mexico (which you've already seen) and Portugal (which I had originally made but then deleted itself :|) The next series will probably be about December/January because I have exams in November :\ well that's all for magical igloos

60 MINUTE IGLOO MAKEOVER
Bad news I'm afraid ~ this show is cancelled! The similarities between "Love it or List it" by Alex and "60 Minute Igloo Makeovers" added on with lack of support for the latter has given me no choice but to cancel. This series will instead be turned into a one-time special igloo video featuring the cleaning of 12 Grimmauld Place, although I can't say much yet.

That's all for today and in the next post hopefully I'll have a new igloo to show you all. Hope you're all having fun at the Penguin Cup, go fluffies! no liek srsly were bottom of th league :3 Bye!!!


Magical Igloos Series 1:

  1. Petite Ville Français
  2. Pirate Ship
  3. Spring Garden
  4. Winter Path
  5. Ghost Train
  6. My House
  7. Spring Path
  8. Beach Party
  9. Abandoned Street And Graveyard
  10. May Fair
  11. School Special #1: Entrance, Staff Room and Headmaster's Office
  12. School Special #2: Maths and English Classes
  13. School Special #3: Science Classes
  14. School Special #4: Geography and IT Classes
  15. School Special #5: Lunch Area and Lockers
  16. Restaurante Mexicano
  17. Resort Português
  18. Untitled Arabian Igloo
  19. Untitled Scandinavian Igloo
  20. TBC

3 comments:

  1. Aww man, I was really looking forward to 60 Minute Igloo makeover (I love that type of show irl) :( But oh well, can't wait to see more stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! I really wanted to see 60 MIM.. But if there's going to be something new, then I'll sure look forward to appeal for it :D.

    By the way, thanks for working on a Portugal-Type Igloo, I really appreciate it :3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pas de probleme (ehh it's french but wtf) yeah I'm heading to Porto in the north for a week starting next Wednesday I might see you :P

      Delete