Thursday 5 June 2014

Jjoeyxx Igloos #12 ~ School Special #2: Maths & English Classrooms

Hey guys Joey here with another school special igloo. This one isn't as good but it'll do. Here's the maths (or math as you Americans call it) and English classrooms:
Y'all want some D's
This igloo will be added onto the rest of the 5-part series once it is finished and hopefully it will look cool! But anyways for now you can rate this or give feedback or something to help improve! Bye guys I'll be back soon (like I said I'm posting far more often now) with some science classrooms. Bye guys
~Jjoeyxx

P.S. WELCOME HOME REM, SOFIA, FLIP ETC. GOOD TO HAVE Y'ALL BACK LOVE FROM NORTHERN IRELAND TO Y'ALL

Magical Igloos Series 1:
  1. Little French Town
  2. Pirate Ship
  3. Spring Garden
  4. Winter Path
  5. Ghost Train
  6. My House
  7. Spring Path
  8. Beach Party
  9. Abandoned Street And Graveyard
  10. May Fair
  11. School Special #1: Entrance, Staff Room and Headmaster's Office
  12. School Special #2: Maths and English Classes
  13. School Special #3: Science Classes
  14. School Special #4: Geography and IT Classes
  15. School Special #5: Lunch Area and Lockers

6 comments:

  1. Are you going to put the igloos together like with your House igloo? That would look cool. I'm doing a college special when Season 4 of Igloo Ideas comes along haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well crab i was hoping you wouldn't but nevermind. And yes I am putting them together.

      Delete
    2. Well I did announce it after my medieval special...

      Delete
    3. Aww I got the idea from there and thought maybe you'd change it to something else like a.. idk... sports special? or a stadium special? but i guess not. :(

      Delete
  2. I love this igloo, but I hate school lol. The class rooms are neat and works well. I think there needs more of a hallway and more space for the teacher. I think there should be windows for people to look out them. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hallway can be seen in my previous igloo. and thanks i hate school too lol

      Delete