Tuesday 10 June 2014

Return+Upcoming Igloos

Hey everyone! As some of you may know, I've haven't been posting recently and I'm catching up with some of my exams. I'm just in a stumble as of right now, but starting on Saturday of this June I will post more often and hopefully get some comments and get my edge back in the game.

Upcoming igloos:

  • Laser Tag
  • Old Folks Home
  • Ice Cream Truck
  • Museum
  • Fourth Of July Neighborhood
  • TBA
  • TBA
Thanks for reading and understanding. Oh! And let me know what you think of these ideas and suggest some other ones too! I love to hear what you think!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great ideas! Especially the 4th of July neighborhood! I'm curious to see how that'll turn out along with the ice cream truck. As far as other ideas how about; a western town, theme park, Hawaii, science lab, dungeon, arts & crafts shop and an Apple store. (I really don't know, just random ideas) Anyway, best of luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ideas, I'm excited to see them. Especially the ice cream truck.

    ReplyDelete