Sunday 15 June 2014

Love It or List It Sneak Preview!

Hello everyone! I am starting an all new series exclusive for the blog viewers. It's called Love It or List it! Check out the logo I made!
This series will be based off of the HGTV show by the same name. But with an all new Club Penguin twist! 5 igloo-owners are tired of their cramped rooms and limited furniture. The question is: Will they love it or list it? I will create them an all new room to fit their needs, while 3 designers will show them their rooms to convince them to list it. In the end the home-owners, must decide if they would like to love it or list! Want a sneak peek of some of the worst rooms in Club Penguin? See below!












Yikes! Looks like Alex and the designers have their work cut out for them! Tune in soon for the first remake: Kids room! Will the designers be able to redo the dump of an igloo? Will Blackmist decide to love it or list it? Find out in Love It or List it!

6 comments:

  1. The kitchen and kid's room are really in need of an upgrade :P The other room with the basketball isn't that bad though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the kitchen to be rlly bad :P. I'm gonna be the star

      Delete
  2. I love this show, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol mist gets the kids room :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    On this series, I know we were talking about me being a part of it. I don't think I could be a designer but I could be a star.

    ReplyDelete