Sunday 1 June 2014

Probably 1 month break...

Like the title says, it's the truth. 

What a shame. I started out good, I guess, and now I'm letting myself down. Jesus :(.

The truth is that, I, Luna1210, have cure for my desease..

But life isn't always a rainbow with fluffy clouds... 

It seems that even though that helps, I get worse and worse everyday. I get the flu, bronchitis, etc..

My throat hurts too, why? ;-;

I seriously don't know if I'm up to continue with you guys. I feel like a disaster for almost leaving the blog for 1 month :'(.

I'm sorry everyone, I'm really sorry, I'm trying to help myself go up, but no, this stupid girl here has always to fall down. 

I'm sorry if I'm not up to your standards guys... I'll try to post...

Luna

12 comments:

  1. Luna you really don't have to worry about taking the months break, we all understand don't worry! Also, you are not a disaster and you are not letting us down at all and we'll all support you, I promise :3 I really hope you get well soon Luna, and I'm really happy for you that you have found a cure. As long as you're better that's all we care about <3 Don't get to stressed about posting recently too because we understand that you might be unable to sometimes. You are an amazing author with beautiful igloos! Always remember that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lil... You're a wonderful support C:

      Delete
  2. If it's a disease it isn't your fault so therefore it's natural to take a break. Other people who take breaks just are quitting or have no reason but you are sick so it's fine not your fault if you can't help it soon, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joey! (:

      Delete
    2. And remember you aren't a stupid girl I went through depression earlier this year, hopefully you won't become over stressed and become sad and depressed because it hurts.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Joey! I'm recovered btw.

      Delete
  3. Dont worry luna you dont have to post the only thing that matters is that your ok. =) Good luck. And keep hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why does this happen to everyone? once they join the blog something happens? btw its ok i'm happy that you posted to show that you are ok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mario. And IDK, it's something ghostly O.o

      Delete