Saturday 21 June 2014

Middle School Igloo

Hello viewers! I know recently many of you have gotten out of school and want nothing to do with it, but I was inspired by fellow penguins to create a middle school igloo. This igloo includes: a music classroom, x6 lockers, x2 trophy cases, a science classroom, a cafeteria, a library and a hallway. I tried to include as much as I could without it looking crowding, so here's what I made:
I know the music room looks cramped, but I had very limited space and I wanted to have more than 3 rooms. Love It or List It should be up soon, as everyone has turned in their igloos and we are just waiting on Rem and Mist to choose to "Love It or List It". What do you think? Comment below with a rating out of 10!

12 comments:

  1. This is 1000000000000000000000000x better than Joey's School special!
    I rate it a 1000000000000000000000/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4/10 I've seen so much better. colors didn't match & everything was messy

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10/10. Everything is perfect :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some parts are messy like the science classroom ant thw cafeteria doesn't really match Color-wise. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. And yes, I do believe I have something to compete with for my cafeteria igloo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 0/10 THIS SUCKS I HATE THIS SO MUCH I MEAN LIKE I COULD TOTALLY DO BETTER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that was my sister. As you know she gives out bad ratings.

      Delete
  7. i give it a 2/10! too basic and its a mess -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the original middle school idea, because I mostly see colleges. I like how you added three classrooms, instead of one, but the classrooms are crowded and small. You should of gone with a different lay out, like you could of removed the cafeteria to make the science room and library bigger and added a hallway there. 8/10, there are a lot of harsh ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm 7/10 It was a bit messy & the colors but Good Job!

    ReplyDelete