Thursday 5 June 2014

Throw back Thursday - an old igloo :)

Heyy

Ok first of all this type of post is a one off because I don't usually do all the 'throw back thursday' stuff but I wanted to share a very old igloo with you today :3 

I know it sounds silly but this igloo is quite important to me and I know it's just an old igloo but I guess it kind of has a story. In late 2011/early 2012, I decided to make an igloo. I'd only been making igloos for a couple months and I had only ever made kingdoms to be honest, but that's when I had this idea. I guess I've kept this igloo for over three years now because I really liked it at the time and it was really popular. Anyway, after a year I was becoming very bored of having the same igloo but I vowed to never delete it (idk why some sentimental attachment or something) until one day in 2012 it became featured on the Club Penguin 'What's New' page thing. 

Of course, that's when I realized I could never get rid of this igloo and yeah.. that's the story of me not changing my igloo for two years until igloo slots came about o.o This igloo holds lots of awesome memories with friends too so I guess that's why I like it, even if it is rubbish (I mean, it was made in 2010 and back then igloos like this were considered really good).

Anyway boring stuff over, this igloo is named 'Lost Island'. You may see newer items in this igloo and that is because although I have never deleted the igloo, I did change certain items around to 'improve it'. I think the last time I edited it was December 2012 idk. 

Here it is:
Lost Island by Lildudee10
Ok if you want to rate it I'm not changing this igloo at all so rating isn't necessary but if you want to that would be cool :) I know this igloo has LOADS of flaws but for a 3 year old igloo with minor modifications it's not too bad :) 

Thanks for reading I know it was very boring but idk I just wanted to share this igloo.

Cyaaa

-Lil♥

3 comments:

  1. This igloo brings back so many memories for me too :') You've improved so much since this igloo omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know omg! It really shows how far I can come with a bit of inspiration ahaha

      Delete
  2. :o I remember this igloo.... you've improved so much Lil wow!

    ReplyDelete