Tuesday 3 June 2014

Moving to CPPS - Jjoeyxx

First of all, welcome back Sofia! So glad to have you back! But anyway, Club Penguin hasn't been appealing much to me lately, It's not really my type of game now. My items aren't enough for making igloos either. So you know what this means...

I'm not quitting! No no I'm just not going to be on CP a lot anymore because it's not as good as it used to be in my mind. My penguin will not be given away to a friend but rather kept secret to be used once If I ever work for Club Penguin. From now on, I will be making my igloos on a CPPS like Luna! I apologize to anyone who dislikes this idea but sometimes I might go on to enjoy parties with you guys! Also, this means my igloos will be more efficient and I won't always use rare items because they lack quality sometimes.  I hope you accept my decision and I'll be back with a very 'exciting' igloo sometime this week aw man this is on mobile I got like 2% left bye -Jjoeyxx

P.S I'm still gonna be known as Joey but my real name is ****** to anyone wondering.

3 comments:

  1. Yey JoJo will still post. Ok anyways, this is completely fine. CP's parties are starting to get lamer and lamer by the minute. It's ridiculous, so many people are quitting because it's "too boring" probably because of their parties or just because they want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr prehistoric party = 8/10, the fair = 6.5/10, muppets world tour = 7/10, puffle party 7/10, future party 5/10 but the prom and penguin cup look promising! If they turn out to be lame like the future party then I'm done.

      Delete
    2. Hey Jjpeyxx, on CPPS my name is Pinkie915. Can you PLEASE add me? Also give me igloo ideas? 😊

      Delete