Friday 20 June 2014

Fitness Shop! :)

Today i present my latest igloo in the Job Duty [S2] series. This igloo was inspired by this months catalog, take a look :


This Igloo Includes :
  • Fitness Kits
  • Gymnastic + Yoga Items
  • Weights
  • Treadmills
  • Bikes
  • Sports Balls
  • Entrance
  • Paying Desk
This igloo was quite tricky to construct because it's hard to present sport related items in a neat layout. I experienced a similar issue when making my Music Shop which I have made 7 times and still haven't found a good layout for Job Duty!

I would really appreciate any feedback on this igloo so please leave some improvement suggestions with a rating /10! Should I rename it to something else like Gym Shop or keep it to Fitness Shop? You tell me :)

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This igloo is amazing. One of the best Fitness/Gym igloo I've ever seen, and I'm very surprised at how good it is because Fitness/Gym Igloos are extremely hard to make. The blue-white theme is very nice and the splashes of color add to the beauty of the igloo. Your igloo is also not very empty which is starting to become a problem for people. So, your igloo is extremely neat and organized, it has a good color theme, and its not empty! 9.5/10! *Deleted my other comment because I had a few spelling mistakes lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9.5/10. I'm not really a big fan of wall items... everything seems good except that though. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're referring to the football in the top right of the wall, that's put there by Club Penguin for the Penguin Cup :)

      Delete
  4. ive seen better so... this gets a 5/10 i mean its good and all but i couldve done better and i seen loads better than this so its pretty much basic :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard to make an igloo like this where you have to present certain items in a particular way. I would love to see your interpretation as it would help me improve...

      Delete
    2. Jjoeyxx (on iPhone can't be bothered to log in)21 June 2014 at 10:08

      Sorry, that was my 'sister' who as you know likes to give harsh ratings... I give this a 9.5/10 because some items don't match.

      Delete
  5. i rated it a 100/100 good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very smart Igloo indeed! I like the little football and basketball area, what every Igloo needs right?

    ReplyDelete