Thursday 12 June 2014

Greenhouse igloo :) [Video]

Hey guys, every Tuesday/Wednesday I'm going to upload a new Igloo Ideas episode with some weeks absent where I will upload a new Tale Time episode. This week, check out my super cool Greenhouse house! The reactions have been mixed but I agree with what's been said :)


If you have a youtube account why not leave a comment on the video? I read every comment and appreciate the support!

If you don't have a youtube account, I would love to see you create one, there has been a decrease in Igloo videos lately from other users in the community. It's always good to keep the Igloo community active and alive :) Inspire a new generation.

2 comments:

  1. Great igloo 8.5/10. I also agree there should be more igloo videos, I wish I had a youtube account :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming back

    ReplyDelete