Tuesday 3 June 2014

night light: toy store

ok so most of you are like why make a toy store in the night... you are ruining out of ideas for the night light special... well no... and  yes (I'm running out of ideas plz help xD) i just rewatched one of my favorite movies and it inspired me(yet i don't know how to spell the name) so i tried to recreate my old toy shop and i remembered the movie oh god... i forgot the name... mr magorium's wonder emporium 
i think thats how it spelled 
here it is! 
rate below! :D (personally a 5.75/10)
you have to see it to believe it- mr magorium

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mario. First of all I love that film xD I haven't seen it for about a year though wow :)
    So I really like this igloo and my favourite parts are the front desk, slide and teddy bear tea party! Also the layout is good! However, I think the bottom area of the igloo was slightly empty and there could have been so much more to it. Also, I didn't like the random wooden walk below the slide.... Having said that I really like the igloo and I'd give it 7.5/10 :3 (much more than that 5.75/10 xD) I love these moon light igloos so keep them up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its there cuz i ran out of the other planks and i didn't want a random space opening

      Delete
  2. This is/ quite different than others. Although not much to say. (Idk if this is me being lazy to think or the actual igloo) 8/10 for this :) Now for ideas, I got a few, I just haven't been able to do them (lack of items) anyway. Here they are; topiary garden, jungle safari, train station, painting studio, and jail. That's all I got :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the front desk and the teddy bear in the boat is really cute! I think you should of added more color and maybe a different flooring. 7.5/10. Also, ideas for night igloos- carnival, sleepover, outdoor concert, bbq and ice rink. I hope these ideas help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've seen that movie but all I remember was loads of balls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. AQUEDUCT IGLOO XD

    ReplyDelete