Sunday 15 June 2014

Horse Racing by Lildudee10

Hey Everyone :D

Lil here, and today I have my Horse Racing igloo! I have never made one of these however despite that it is actually one of my best igloos so I'm quite proud of it :)

I love these types of igloos and so far it's been quite successful. Anyway, within further ado, this igloo features:
  • Two commentary boxes
  • Two sets of bleachers
  • Horse racing area with jumps and decorations
  • Jockey changing room
  • Snack and ticket areas!
Sadly, the igloo was 99 items before finished so I would have added a lot more detail if able. Here it is :)
Lildudee10's Horse Racing
I hope you like the igloo! Horse Racing is a really fun but challenging igloo to make so if you're looking for a creative idea horse racing might be for you :D

Cya next time,

-Lil♥

3 comments:

  1. I love it except for the emptiness of the podium area, the awkward trees and flowers in the middle of the course and the curtains which don't match the theme. Otherwise, it's brilliant! 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joey! If it wasn't for 99 items then it would've had more detail and stuff. Also, I'm really looking for to 60 minute igloo makeover :D

      Delete
  2. I love this igloo! This idea in general is already SO creative! However, like Joey said it is a little empty. I think the flowers in the middle are a little awkward and the other, more organized flowers on that garden item would make it look a lot better. However, I do think the locker room looks really cool and I love the way you mixed the new items in! 8/10 c:

    ReplyDelete