Monday 2 June 2014

Zoo igloo

if you were here yesterday... nothing happened... anyways here is a cr... i forgot i can't swear... and now i know why my igloos were bad... cp freaking removed most of my items i noticed yesterday and contacted them and they totally messed up the order of my items... all my 2010 items are at the back and 2006-2009 in the middle and 2011-2012 are before the 2009 items :l anyways i have to get used to this order... anyways here is my latest igloo... i really don't like this it seems to bland 
rate below :D 

6 comments:

  1. I don't really like how the dinosaur arches are inside the ticket booth and they look somewhat cramped being next to each other. The exhibit with the mountains looked great! You should've added more to the aquatic exhibit as well as the snow exhibit as it looks boring what with the trees. 6.75/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mario! This zoo igloo is great and I especially love the wild west and arctic enclosures as they a big and the items used are perfect. The layout you have used for the zoo is one I have never seen before, however I think it works well and I like how everything surrounds the middle area. What I will say though is that I think only the two lamp posts by the benches should have been used rather than four because they looked a bit spammed. Instead of the two near the little aquatic area you could have added plants or something but otherwise it looks great. Like Alex said, you should have also added more the the water area but other than that I think the igloo is great. 8/10 from me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why so much hate? This igloo is amazing! 9.5/10!! I really think it's great but there are a few minor details that let it down.

    ReplyDelete