Saturday 7 June 2014

House Special #1: Bathroom - Luna1210's Igloo Ideas

Hey people! It's Luna1210


Today I am starting the first part of my House Special! 

In this first part, I'll be showing you the bathroom.

Take a look:


I think this looks pretty nice!

It includes:

  • The shower with a bath;
  • The toilet;
  • A pantry;
  • x3 bedside tables;
  • x2 washbasins with mirrors;
  • 1 bath rug;
  • 1 puffle rug;
  • A plant;
  • A bin.
What do you think? I personally liked how I made the bath :).

Comment and rate (?/10) below!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOUSE SPECIAL:

1. Bathroom (X)
2. Kitchen ( )
3. Parents' bedroom ( )
4. Living Room ( )
5. Kids' Bedroom - Girl Type ( )
6. Kids' Bedroom - Boy Type ( )
7. Baby's Bedroom ( )
8. Basement ( )
9. Terrace ( )
10. Backyard ( )
11. Garden ( )
12. Laundry Room ( )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See you in the next post, bye!

~Luna1210



11 comments:

  1. I love this bathroom and how u used the color scheme. Everything looks pretty neat,and I love the creativity of how you made the bath. 10/10 for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9.575/10! Everything is perfect except its a little too big for a house it'd fit better in a spa or mansion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bathroom is like that at my house.. XD! Thanks :3

      Delete
    2. Woah mine is like 3m by 3m with a toilet, window, sink, mirror and shower

      Delete
  3. Love how you made this bathroom! The shower is very creative and I like the colour scheme too :3 It's pretty much perfect so 9.5/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one mighty big bathroom :P I really liked how you made the bath/shower. The left and right edges where the wall goes slightly diagonal makes it look a bit uneven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advices. It's big just like mine :P

      Delete
  5. I've got a good feeling about this house special, great idea!

    As Lil said, this bathroom is pretty much perfect. I love the double sink and the giant bathtub, seems very realistic. The mat for the bathtub was a great idea. I love the walls and cabinets. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what are the name of the items you used for the shower/bathtub?

    ReplyDelete