Sunday 8 June 2014

Outdoor Movie Igloo!

Hey guys! For this igloo I was inspired by Mario's igloo he made a while back entitled 'Outdoor Movie'. I was the one that told him to create the igloo, so I decided to make my own Outdoor Movie! This igloo includes: 4 dance mats, 3 blankets, a concession stand, a river, a movie screen, a nature watching area and plenty of nature! Check it out!
What do you think? I'd love to hear feedback! Criticism? That's welcome as well! Comment below with a score out of 10!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea and it looks nice. The food stand looks messy, though and the nature watching bench, maybe should of been replace by swings. A bridge for the river would be nice to add too. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9.5/10. I thought the food stand looked messy, but overall good job :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. By any chance are they watching Escape: The Movie? (When that happens...HARRY YOU GOTTA MAKE A FEATURE LENGTH!) :P 9.5/10 1 or 2 swings could replace the bench and food stand is a bit messy

    ReplyDelete