Tuesday 3 June 2014

Jjoeyxx Igloos #11 - School Special #1: Entrance, Staff Room and Headmaster's Office

Yes this is the first igloo in my school special! It actually turned out better than I thought it would but that's up to you to decide! I can't believe I didn't reach item limit here"!
Maths...
This igloo includes:

  • the entrance gates
  • the trophy area
  • 2 entrances to maths and english classrooms
  • headmaster's office (on left)
  • staff room with pigeon holes (on right)
Hope you all enjoy! Please rate and comment if you think my igloos are still up to standard and this igloo ?/10 with advice if you wish! Bye guys cya soon 
-Joey

Magical Igloos Series 1:
  1. Little French Town
  2. Pirate Ship
  3. Spring Garden
  4. Winter Path
  5. Ghost Train
  6. My House
  7. Spring Path
  8. Beach Party
  9. Abandoned Street And Graveyard
  10. May Fair
  11. School Special #1: Entrance, Staff Room and Headmaster's Office
  12. School Special #2: Maths and English Classes
  13. School Special #3: Science Classes
  14. School Special #4: Geography and IT Classes
  15. School Special #5: Lunch Area and Lockers

5 comments:

  1. I like dis :P But what happened to the strip club, THE TENNIS NET!? Well, this could be interesting. OMG I have an idea for ur igloo XD Pm me on Igloo Tip Exchange some time and I'll tell ya (12:30pm tomoz?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf I have school tomorrow :P strip club got cancelled due to lack of ideas as did the library but these school igloos will go ahead without disturbance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok tbh i hate making colleges... you need a lot of rooms to make a perfect college and i can't make one but i like how you are using 5 whole igloos for it! anyways 8/10 it seems neat and organized but i don't like the doors and the entrance... idk a gate just isn't a door

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow joey this is amazing! It's so realistic what with the mailboxes in the teachers lounge and all the other creative details you added! I've never seen a school on cp like this before and I can't wait to see the other school special igloos! 9/10 because there should be a door behind the gates and the gates should be pushed down or just removed.

    ReplyDelete