Sunday 8 June 2014

Jjoeyxx Igloos #16 ~ #RestauranteMexicano

Hey guys the school special will be back next week with the chemistry, biology and physics classes, but for now I've got restaurante mexicano or "Mexican Restaurant". They speak spanish in mexico right? Well anyway here it is:
Omg its mckenzie
this igloo has
  • a kitchen inspired by something netsky did
  • some seating areas which look really bare (i will kill u item limit)
  • benches and plants outside
  • a stage where someone is currently performing^^
  • P.S. THERES A SUNSET GUTIAR BEHIND MCKENZIE
Right thanks for reading please rate ?/10 or give advice please see you all next week!

~Jjoeyxx

Magical Igloos Series 1:
  1. Little French Town
  2. Pirate Ship
  3. Spring Garden
  4. Winter Path
  5. Ghost Train
  6. My House
  7. Spring Path
  8. Beach Party
  9. Abandoned Street And Graveyard
  10. May Fair
  11. School Special #1: Entrance, Staff Room and Headmaster's Office
  12. School Special #2: Maths and English Classes
  13. School Special #3: Science Classes
  14. School Special #4: Geography and IT Classes
  15. School Special #5: Lunch Area and Lockers
  16. Restaurante Mexicano

5 comments:

  1. 9.5/10 I like the igloo it is very neat. I like the kitchen a lot it's a nice design. Maybe you could have elaborated on the stage a bit more - I don't really like the bushes, but maybe that's just me. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should change the color of the font to something a bit darker. Some people (some types of reading disabilities such as dyslexia) cannot read text if there is not sufficient contrast between the text and background

    Anyway, I really like this igloo! The front desk is perfect and very creative! However, I think the straight booth seats kinda ruins the whole mexican theme
    8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Some people with some types of reading disabilities such as dyslexia cannot read the text if there is no sufficient contrast between the text and background

      Sorry, I wasn't paying attention my grammar

      Delete
    2. Looking at it from a mobile device I see what you mean and yeah the straight booths ruin it I agree.

      Delete
    3. **paying attention TO my grammar
      God, what is wrong with me today! o.o

      Delete