Thursday 12 June 2014

June 2014 Furniture and Igloo Catalog Cheats

Hello all! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in like a week.. and I apologize for that. Anyway let's get on with the catalog. This catalog's theme is mainly soccer/football. Here's the cover;



There are two cheats here. Click the first bookshelf on the left page and you get the Funky Bookshelf and if you click the second green chair on the left page you get the Scoop Chair

I kinda like it, not really it should've been a new flooring rather than a new location.
Here is the new igloo location, the Soccer Pitch.


This is the last cheat unfortunately. Click the Multi-Ball and you get the Portal Box.


I'm so glad they brought these items back.
This is one of my favorite pages. This page has older items and some that were "recently" out. 

That's all for this catalog! Personally, I kinda like this catalog. Although I wish CP would've added more hidden items anyway, leave your thoughts in the comments below! (I'll hopefully be posting a new igloo soon.)

1 comment:

  1. Bubbles there is hidden item's in that catalog like the portal box is in the multi-ball and I found two more on the first page.

    ReplyDelete